Pages

Alexandra says...

ALEXANDRA SAYS...
"Follow my blog as I bring you all the news and special offers from my friends at HYDRODERM in Los Angeles. I'll tell you all about this little miracle in a bottle - the miracle that, incidently has already sold 100 million bottles in the United States!"

Buy HYDRODERM products from the links on this blog.
They include a FACE WASH, the DAY & NIGHT SERUMS, the TRIPLE EFFECT EYE SERUM & LIP PLUMPER.






Day & Night Serum, Triple Effect Eye Serum, Lip Plumper & Facial Wash. To purchase, click the image

Thursday 13 October 2011

Hello!
I've so been busy working this year and honestly this is the first time I've had a chance to sit down and catch up with all of you!!
Since Sytems B launched our FANTASTIC new site where you can directly mail order your supply of HYDRODERM direct, the response has been fantastic too!

SO: What have I been up to? I blogged about touring the UK in the murder mystery Lt. Columbo: Prescription Murder with fellow Coronation Street star, Brian Capron... It was rather fun being strangled every night!

Once back in London I started rehearsing for CONJUGAL RITES at a theatre in Hoxton. A soon as that closed I was cast in the EMMERDALE Christmas DVD. A not so loosely based Dales version of THE HANGOVER called PADDY & MARLON'S BIG NIGHT OUT

I starred along side Dominic Brunt (Paddy) and Mark Charnock (Marlon) in Jimmy Choo heels as one of two ladies on a 50th birthday bash night out. My co-star and partner in champagne-drinking crime was the lovely Jo Zorian. I can't say too much other than there was a stretch limo, a male stripper and a python involved. 



Centre: Bobby Dazzler (David Sergeant) and right: Sue (Jo Zorian) and me. 
Biggest Challenge: not getting baby oil on my Stella McCartney dress!


Jo Zorian and me in our limo
 
The DVD comes out on November 14th so you can buy it and see for yourself the hilarity that ensued! 

In September I shot an independent film called Seven Lucky Gods. It's a thriller based on The Nick of Time by Frances King. It is set in London, directed by Jamil Dehlavi and co starring the elegant and very funny and charming Vernon Dobtcheff as my father.

All my on camera makeup artists had to comment (unsolicited!) on the smoothness and quality of my skin. Most impressed was Jon Mort who did my makeup on Emmerdale. He is a top makeup artist for film/TV and runaway and he couldn't get over how the new HD makeup stayed on my skin and how great it looked all day under the lights.  Of course I had to tell everyone about HYDRODERM and they have all become converts.
SHHHH.....One of my other makeup artist friends has been working in Hollywood for many years painting some of the best known faces in the business. She is giving her A-List actors Hydroderm and they are loving it. They can instantly see and feel a difference to their skin and so can she. Jean says she especially loves the lip plumper/lip gloss. She is one of my best customers!!


So come on ladies (and gents!) join the A-listers!! Now you can order directly from me. 

For my US clients, go straight to www.systemsB.com/AlexsHydroderm
For friends in the UK, it's as easy to order directly from me as I have bottles here. I will just add a couple of pounds for postage which is a little cheaper for you and will get to you faster

Email me for a price list. 


That's all for now.
Alexandra xx

PS: Please like us on ALEXSHYDRODERM on FACEBOOK
and be sure to follow on TWITTER @AlexsHydroderm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.