Pages

Alexandra says...

ALEXANDRA SAYS...
"Follow my blog as I bring you all the news and special offers from my friends at HYDRODERM in Los Angeles. I'll tell you all about this little miracle in a bottle - the miracle that, incidently has already sold 100 million bottles in the United States!"

Buy HYDRODERM products from the links on this blog.
They include a FACE WASH, the DAY & NIGHT SERUMS, the TRIPLE EFFECT EYE SERUM & LIP PLUMPER.






Day & Night Serum, Triple Effect Eye Serum, Lip Plumper & Facial Wash. To purchase, click the image

Tuesday 5 July 2011

Buy it now!!

Here's the little bottle that started it all. 
My first experience of this miracle serum came in the form of a friend asking me to try a sample. I'm very nervous about trying new products on my face. I can't tell you how sensitive my skin can be. It seems to break out just when you breathe on it....For this reason, even with the pressure I feel as a TV/Film actress, to look young(er) by using fillers or obnoxious products like BOTOX (which I will NEVER use!!), I did not want to have a reaction.... 
Well the reaction was instant and amazing! HYDRODERM did NOT disappoint! Within about 2 days I could feel the smoothness and see the improved taughtness of my skin.... It was lovely and then friends started to notice and comment too. I love to have  people try and guess my age - they always guess ten years too young!

Right now you can buy the DAY serum for only $69.95 (£44) RIGHT HERE

What are you waiting for? Get younger looking, smoother feeling skin now!
Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.