Pages

Alexandra says...

ALEXANDRA SAYS...
"Follow my blog as I bring you all the news and special offers from my friends at HYDRODERM in Los Angeles. I'll tell you all about this little miracle in a bottle - the miracle that, incidently has already sold 100 million bottles in the United States!"

Buy HYDRODERM products from the links on this blog.
They include a FACE WASH, the DAY & NIGHT SERUMS, the TRIPLE EFFECT EYE SERUM & LIP PLUMPER.






Day & Night Serum, Triple Effect Eye Serum, Lip Plumper & Facial Wash. To purchase, click the image

Wednesday 20 April 2011

MAY 2011! MAY 2011! MAY 2011! MAY 2011!

 It's official! In May, I will have my own beautiful website where you can buy any HYDRODERM product from me at a discount. I can't wait to send you all the link and post it here of course.

I saw a preview of the new website a few weeks ago. It's beautiful. I'm very excited to be the UK representative and heading up the campaign to bring Europe (and beyond!) this amazing anti-ageing serum that really works. So many of my friends who have had samples to try are raving about how their skin looks and feels. Me too! It glows!


There's not just the day and night serums, but a facial wash, moisturiser and triple effect eye serum. I've been using the cellulite cream too - amazing!

The new company that now owns Hydroderm is called SYSTEMS B. They don't spend money on expensive advertising or concessions in department stores, so the majority of the value of the product is in the product. This also means that the HYDORDERM direct sales agents get a higher percentage of the profit. 

Hydroderm has sold over 100 million bottles in the US to date and all by word of mouth. I expect the word to fly now that we also have the use of internet internet and social media to spread the word.


I'll be Tweeting and Facebooking like a fiend in May. Stay tuned...

Right now you can buy the day and night serums, face wash, lip plumper and triple effect eye serum for an amazing introductory price of only £65 (plus p&p) For US readers go to www.hydroderm.com Email Alexandra at AlexsHydroderm@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.